Monday, October 11, 2010

The Powder Room Presents: Season Of The Witch!


Halloween is definitely one of my favourite holidays. I love all of the decorations, costumes and spookiness, so leading up to the 31st itself I will be bringing you two Halloween-related movie reviews a week, every Wednesday and Saturday.

Inspired by the holiday's pagan origins and the many great creature features and witch flicks, I will be reviewing some of my all-time favourites to get you in the spirit of the season.

Scary, charming, fun and magical, witches have been the stars of many great stories and girlie fright-fests, including my first selection: 'Practical Magic', starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. Be sure to come back on Wednesday to find out my verdict, and look out for other Halloween related articles coming to the Powder Room throughout the rest of this month.

Don't forget to tell a friend!

- Miss Daiquiris

No comments:

Post a Comment